NBN Connect is seeking a recruiter for a maternity leave position starting November 2022 until June 2023. Possibility for permanent position.
Location: From home, with an option to work from our Jerusalem office or Tel Aviv Hub.
As a Recruiter, you'll work closely with companies in different industries to support their staffing needs. You will have the chance to grow professionally in a fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity if you are passionate about working with people, and enjoy juggling multiple tasks.
As Part Of This Role You Will
- Support recruitment process, including CV screening and conducting phone or online interviews with applicants.
- Maintain meticulous records in our recruitment databases, and administrate all operations related to recruitment.
- Use LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media to recruit candidates.
- Help Olim find jobs!
- Native-level English and fluent Hebrew required. This position requires editing CVs in English, and working with CVs and job descriptions in Hebrew.
- Bachelor’s degree (psychology, sociology, organizational behavior, or equivalent). MA studies an advantage.
- Excellent human relations skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Accuracy and high attention to detail.
- Tech-savvy, with an eye for aesthetics. Experience with Canva is an advantage.
- Intelligent, responsible and focused. You are a team player, but work well independently.
- Requires a minimum of 30 hours a week. We are flexible, but there should be daily availability and overlap with our office hours: 9 am – 5 pm.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to gain professional experience in HR and Recruiting.
The goal of NBN Connect is to contribute to Israeli society by increasing employment opportunities for professional Olim.